BIO CHROMATISM 1 / PAINTING

skount amsterdam art painting abstract muralarts streetart urbanart europe mural artwork
Amsterdam, Netherlands. 2019

Last months I've been investigating on my abstract line of work and different color palettes, as a result of different tests and experiments, I created a complete new series of big paintings with an organic Hard Edge style, more minimal than my usual abstract paintings, where the color has an important role and visual impact.

Also during this research I worked on a new limited edition print, that is a step from my old abstract paintings and the ones to come. I develop an harmony language of color inspired in patterns and nature from different places and cultures, generating a visual impact, trying to give to the viewer a different vision of the space and creating in him a sort of connection with other places.

Now available on my online store:


"BIO CHROMATISM 1"

Size: 70x100 cm / 26,5x39,3 inches
Limited edition print of 100
Numbered and signed on front
Stamped on verso
With authenticity certificate attached
Worldwide shipping


skount amsterdam art painting abstract muralarts streetart urbanart europe mural artwork

skount amsterdam art painting abstract muralarts streetart urbanart europe mural artwork

BIO CHROMATISM 1
skount amsterdam art painting abstract muralarts streetart urbanart europe mural artwork

-

Comments